Helping Injured People for Over 40 Years
By using this site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of use. You must agree to these Terms and Conditions to use this site. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, you should exit the site now.
THIS SITE DOES NOT CONTAIN LEGAL ADVICE
The information posted on this website, or in links provided by this website, are not to be misconstrued as legal advice or a recommendation regarding any of the legal issues or problems described herein. Nothing on this site should be interpreted in any way as constituting the giving of legal advice, or the practice of law. We insist that all visitors consult their own attorney regarding their individual questions or needs. In the event you are a client of our office, only information communicated to you directly may be relied upon, even if contradictory to the information contained herein, and nothing contained within this site is meant to supplement, complement, or otherwise relate to any prior advice you have received during any direct communication, past, present, or future. We are not responsible for any action taken by a reader of any information on this site without our express written consent.
The information provided within this site is not a substitute for professional legal advice. This website is not designed to and does not provide legal advice. All of the content is for general information purposes only. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional regarding any issues you have interest in. You should not disregard professional advice or refrain from seeking professional advice because of anything contained in this website. The information contained herein is general and educational in nature. Because each case is different and each legal analysis is specifically tailored for each client, the information contained here should never be used to determine your legal rights.
THERE IS NO ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED BY ANY INFORMATION GIVEN ON THIS SITE
Nothing in this site shall be construed or interpreted to mean that an attorney/client relationship has been formed. Submission of any information by you to us does not mean that we will be representing you, absent an express written agreement signed by us stating otherwise. You may not assume that we will be taking any action on your behalf for any legal matters unless we specifically tell you as much in writing.
LINKS FROM THIS SITE
This site may contain links or references to other websites. Please be aware that we do not control these other websites and, therefore, these terms and conditions of use are specific to this website. We have no control over, or liability arising from information which may be found on other websites. Legal information may be presented on these other websites. We have no control over the information found, and you use it at your own risk. In some cases, explicit material may be located on other websites.
Always speak with your own attorney regarding the content contained on this or any other site. We do not endorse or recommend any specific studies, tests, opinions, data, reviews, strategies or any other information which may be referenced on other websites. The decision to rely on information found on this website or on a linked website is solely at your own risk. We accept no liability for injury or damage resulting from your decision to use any product, information or instruction found on this website or on sites linked to this website.
We treat your right to privacy very seriously. When you register for any service or newsletter, or request a contact from our office, you may be asked to provide us with the following information: name, address, email address, zip code, gender, age, member name and password. We will not sell or reveal to any third party any of this personal information, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws, investigations, or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant. We will employ reasonable measures to protect the personal information you do provide at this site from unauthorized disclosure.
You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute shall reside in the courts of the State of Ohio. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Save where a further legal notice appears on a particular web page, this agreement constitutes the whole of the usage agreement.
This Policy describes:
- - How we collect and you may provide; information through our website including the domain, any mobile applications, call tracking lines and customer and user dashboard or portal (collectively, the "Sites");
- - How we use and protect information;
- - With whom we may share information; and
- - The types of information we collect.
We put forth this Policy because we want you to be aware of the information we collect and help you make an informed decision about using our Sites and services. By visiting the Sites, linked pages, features, content or using any of our services, you acknowledge and accept the practices and policies outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you may not access or otherwise use the Sites.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Information You Provide: We collect information you enter on our Site when you create an account, register, engage in a transaction, search our products, contact us by telephone or through our call tracking telephone line, email or otherwise participate in any other promotions, surveys or questionnaires we sponsor. Please note we may collect personally identifiable information ("PII") from the Sites only when you choose to provide it us. The information collected may include: contact information, payment information shipping information and purchase history.
Mobile Web and Apps: We may collect certain additional information from you when you access the Sites with mobile devices. This information may include location, device type, unique device identifies, mobile operating system, site navigation and other app-specific user data. You may restrict the collection of certain data by changing the settings preferences on your mobile device.
Interest-Based Advertising: When you interact with the Sites, advertisements or other content provided by the Company or third parties on behalf of us, through your computer, phone or mobile device ("Devices") we and third parties automatically collect non-personally identifiable information ("Non-PII") about or from your Device including without limitation cookie information, pixel tags and unique device identifiers among others. We may use this information and tie it back to the information you provide us to customize your interaction with our business allowing us to send special offers which you may have interest. This form of advertising is based on anonymous information and not on any personally identifiable information. We and our vendors know your interests but cannot personally identify you in connection with the delivery of a specific ad.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION. We may share information we collect with our Third-Party Service Providers that we engage to help us administer and provide our service and to perform tasks on our behalf. We may also use your PII as provided by you through the Site to contact and correspond with your and/or respond to your inquiries. Additionally, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process.
5. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY RIGHTS. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). Our Sites are not intended for or direct at children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. Any user under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult when accessing the Sites.
6. SECURITY. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. Our Sites may contain embedded links that enable you to visit other sites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites.
10. Our Site is maintained in the United States of America. BY using this Site, you authorize the export of your information to the USA and its storage and use as specified by this policy.
Over 40 Years
The Eshelman Legal Group is experienced in personal injury law and has been helping injured victims for over 40 years. Our professional lawyers understand so thoroughly this important area of law that we have proven consistency in producing top settlements for our clients throughout northeastern Ohio.
Personal injury law includes large areas like medical malpractice, workers compensation, truck, motorcycle and bus accidents, but also covers injuries from hazardous products or dangerous side effects or even death from the use of recalled drugs.
The disadvantage of trying to negotiate a case or claim yourself is that you don’t have anyone between you and the insurance adjuster. When we represent you in a case, we insulate you from making statements to people and companies whose main goal is to minimize or defeat your claim.
The insurance company will attempt to minimize your injury. As a former adjuster, my sole purpose was to gain the confidence of an injured person, and try to settle their case for as little money as possible. Although that often times made me uncomfortable, that was my job, and that’s the job of the adjusters who will come out and talk to you. They’re going to be very nice to you, they’re going to indicate they’ll take good care of you, but we believe that is disingenuous.
Ask yourself this question, who does the adjuster work for? The adjuster works for the insurance company, they don’t work for you.