Hernia Mesh Problems
Have you experienced any of these?
- Ventral hernia repair using synthetic mesh-Physiomesh (Ethicon) or C-Qur (Atrium) and possibly other composite mesh products.
- Was your mesh product implanted between 2006 and present?
- Have you suffered from Physiomesh and C-Qur mesh?
- Did you receive additional surgeries to treat a hernia recurrence?
- Did you receive additional surgeries to treat a mesh related failure or injury?
- Have you experienced adhesions?
- Did you encounter a bacterial infection?
- Do you suffer from hernia recurrence?
- Did you suffer from mesh migration?
- Do you suffer from any obstructions?
- Are you in pain from any mesh product or procedure?
- Are you experiencing swelling?
You may or may not know the name brand of your specific mesh. However, if you are experiencing or have experienced serious negative issues with a mesh product or procedure, and need our help to determine if there is something more that can be done in regards to legal compensation, please call our office to see how we may be of service. Remember, your initial call is free and you pay nothing if we do not win your case. We have a No Win - No Fee Policy. Call 1-800-365-0001 today.
The law firm of the Eshelman Legal Group have been helping injured people for over 40 years. You can call our office, live chat or message us and we will be glad to help you. Remember, your initial consultation is always free and if you decide to have us represent your case, you do not pay anything unless we win your case. Contact us today and get your answers.
If you have been injured because of someone else's negligence, Call the Eshelman Legal Group at 1-800-365-0001
The Eshelman Legal Group
The attorneys at the Eshelman Legal Group understand that no matter how cautious you are, others may not be so careful, and accidents do happen. So we hope you don’t need to, but if you are in a situation where you need the advice of an personal injury attorney, the Eshelman Legal Group is here to help you. For over 40 years we have been assisting accident victims, and we are here to assist you too... because “We’ll make things right.”
Ask yourself this question… who does the adjuster work for? The adjuster works for the insurance company, they do not work for you.